Defining Self Care Often times when we think of fitness, weight loss, muscle gain, and overall just getting into better shape, it can be easy to lose sight of perhaps the most important part of our lives: self-care. Arguably, getting into better shape is...
April 6, 2020
In an effort to keep informed and communication open, we would like to address the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and resources available to our community to keep ourselves healthy.
Massachusetts residents can find up-to-date, important information and resources on COVID-19 at: https://www.mass.gov/resource/information-on-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
The Centers For Disease Control advises the following precautions in regards to the prevention of COVID-19:
Many of the things you do to help prevent colds and the flu can help protect you against other respiratory viruses, including COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean things that are frequently touched (like doorknobs and countertops) with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Use a tissue or your inner elbow, not your hands.
- STAY AT HOME IF YOU ARE SICK & UNLESS YOU HAVE TO GO OUT, and avoid close contact with others.
Yours In Health,
USA Fitness For Women, Wareham